Monday, April 8, 2013

And now it is my turn to speak!
A lot has already been said but I'll repeat it anyway :p
For me too, one of the most difficult parts was to lower the level of the story, we had to drop many great ideas because we couldn't explain them in a simple way. I always loved writing stories and having brought this one to a good end really makes me proud of our group.
Talking about our group, I am really glad I was with Jeanette and Cécile, not because I don't like the others, but because we were a really good team and everybody invested as much as the others, instead of one doing all the work and the two others watching quietly, all along the project I was very confident we would be able to manage. Thank you girls!
I didn't learn any vocabulary, excepted the word carp, but I learnt how to talk to children and that will certainly be useful in the future! I also learnt how to use the really useful software which name I can't remember right know... the one on which we put our final stories.
I agree with Cécile when she says that it will help us when we will be teachers, I had doubts because I didn't know wether I would be able to create something that would be simple enough and thanks to this project I know it is possible!
So this is my feedback! Maybe I'll think of something else in a while, but that's what the blog is for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment