Monday, April 1, 2013

These past weeks ....


My last post ended with GIMP and Sketchbook so I'll start back  from there .... 

Monday March 11th ....  

I had finally installed GIMP. It's an image manipulation such as Photoshop and we had a lady visiting us in class (can't remember her name)  to explain how it  works. I didn't really pay attention to all her presentation because she was speaking quite fast and because i'm used to Photofitre which is practically the same thing. 
But i'm sure it helped other people, and that's great :) 
Class was cool that day. After she left we only had to continue working on our stories (if my mind isn't mistaking me). And at the end of the class the teacher announced that stories should be finish by next week for a presentation in class (feedback) and also the activities along with the "Fiche pédagogique" .  At this point I realized that time was really passing fast; I wasn't aware that the deadline was so near. 

PS: Sketcbook isn't free !!! so we'll do without it 

Monday March 18th .... 

We arrived late for class because we recorded our voice on Voicethread at the last minute but at least our work was done !!! And I'm pretty proud of it :). That day we saw all the other stories and got feedback from the students and the teacher so that we can ameliorate the final version. 

Monday March 25th ....  

On that day the teacher made sure she had everyone movie and activities then we had to create a "questionnaire" for the teachers receiving our projects.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment